Little Acts of Love That Don't Cost the Earth
Love isn’t just a feeling, but an act too. A simple little act of love, especially when the other half is down in the dumps is guaranteed to put a smile on their face... or if you’re in the dog box and need to earn some brownie points pronto - you’re in the right place.
If you’ve been lacking in the romance department, here’s a few ideas to give you the edge that aren’t just flowers, and don’t cost the earth.
- Book a massage, a pedicure or mani, or a morning at the hair salon
- Pop a towel in the dryer so it’s cozy when the other half comes out of the shower
- Hit the hay early and give your partner a back rub or massage
- Go the extra mile with cutesy love notes for your special person to wake up to
- Make dinner and eat it by candlelight
- Chivalry is not dead; open the door for her, pull out her chair, take her coat for her
- Send your partner to the spa and bring out a large glass of their favourite wine
- Pack a picnic and go for an evening walk in the hills to watch the sun set.
- Send a cute text, or sext #sendnudes
- Let them pick a movie to watch
- Give a compliment, especially when you can tell they’re feeling less than beautiful
- Sign them up for a class they’ve been wanting to do
- Help them out with their hobby
- Did someone say strip tease? It’ll either make them laugh, orrrrr…… ;)
Wanting to outdo yourself? Every woman dreams of the day a new outfit is lying on her bed with a note saying you’re taking her out to dinner that night. Even just asking your partner on a date will make them feel on top of the world!